08446 622 970
After another hugely successful Christmas in 2013, featuring a delicious sit down dinner, themed photobooth, and fantastic live entertainment, not to mention the 35ft helter skelter, Hype Agency are proud to present ‘Alice in Winterland’. There is a place like no place on earth, a land full of wonder, mystery and danger! Some say to survive it; you need to be as mad as a hatter. So don’t be late or you will miss out on this very important date. Your adventures begin when you follow the White Rabbit down a rabbit-hole and fall down, down, down into a the weird and wonderful land where little makes sense. As everything grows 'curiouser and curiouser', you will be delighted to find that nothing in Winterland is the least bit ordinary. Relive your childhood memories with a Christmas twist, and believe as many as six impossible things before dinner as you enter this snow-white world with beloved characters including The Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat and not forgetting the marvellous Mad Hatter.
Enter the unknown world through a maze of doors. As you immerse into the topsy turvy land, let the snow fall as you take a potion labelled “drink me” and shrink into the magical Winterland.
Once you are inside the venue you will need to choose “Which road do I take?” Although it doesn’t matter, all paths have no end. Follow the wintery path and take your seats at the unusually dressed tables. Guests will enjoy a scrumptious meal carefully chosen and prepared from our award-winning in- house caterers, Foster Events.
In the world of Alice in Winterland, entertainment is endless. Be amazed as the madness unravels before your eyes with phenomenal aerial and acrobats. Be careful not to cross the Queen of Heart in her rose garden cocktail bar or it will be “Off with your head”
See how eagerly the band advance! They are waiting on the music - will you come and join the dance? Will you, won’t you, will you, won’t you, will you join the dance?
When you wake up the following morning you will wonder if it was all just a dream.
Hype Agency have been our exclusive contractor for the past eight years and will continue for the next five years. Hype provides the highest quality production and theming and their parties are unrivalled in Bristol. They are now owned by Fosters Events, established in 1959 and one of the most prestigious catering and events business in the South West.
Each year Hype totally transform the Passenger Shed into an exclusive luxury venue.
2009 'Dickens Christmas'
2010 'Cirque De Christmas'
2011 'Narnia Christmas'
2012 'Great Gatsby 1920’s Prohibition Party'
Now in 2013, Hype Agency are planning the most Christmassy of all Christmas parties, 'A Nutcracker Christmas' which will transform the Passenger Shed into an enchanted wonderland, transporting you to a land full of magic and mystery for the ultimate Christmas party to remember!
Vicky Fraser, Managing Director, said:"All our efforts since January, are concentrated on making this year the best yet and as ever we will continue to challenge ourselves to do something unique that makes us continue to stand out from the competition. Our 90% rebook rate is based on a very loyal client base who completely trust that our latest theme will be better than the last. It is this faith in our ability that helps us to push forward to do ever more adventurous, and therefore memorable parties."
The Great Gatsby Events 2012 - Testimonials
- I just wanted to thank you for all your help - It was definitely a night to remember.
- As always the whole evening was really fantastic. A wonderful event that I know was enjoyed thoroughly by everyone who attended no matter what age. Everyone is waiting with baited breath to find out what is on the cards for next year. I would like to thank Gemma for all her hard work, support and patience throughout the booking period with us. She is truly wonderful as well as the team as a whole.
- Everyone was stunned by the beauty of the room when we arrived and the food and entertainment were fantastic.
- The food was excellent and the entertainment superb. It was one of the best organised events that I have attended.
- This is our third year booking with Hype and yet again we had another fantastic evening.
- 5 star for everything – brilliant service.
- Thank you for such a fabulous Gatsby party. Both myself and 15 others enjoyed it so much!
- Thank you so much for all the effort and organising you did for us – everyone enjoyed themselves with no exceptions.
- Thank you for putting on a great evening. We all had a great time and enjoyed the evening.
- I have had fabulous feedback from both nights. A great time, fabulous venue, fabulous food and great service. Everyone was polite, efficient, helpful and flexible – The entertainment again was awesome.
- Real quality all around. Best night out I’ve had in years!
- Everything was excellent! A very well organised event. Will definitely book with you next year.”
- It’s not easy keeping everyone happy but you did a fab job as did the waiters, entertainment staff and bar staff, it was a fantastic night and everyone is still talking about it today.
- Thank you so much for such a fab night everyone here had an excellent time, have had some really good feedback it was such an excellent night. Here’s to next year!
- The office is buzzing with people still talking about the evening! The entertainment during dinner was absolutely awesome and the cast really played their parts supremely well when mixing among us. All bar and waiting staff were courteous and helpful. Thank you for looking after us so brilliantly, it was an amazing evening.
- Well done Gem, another ‘fabulous’ party.
- What can I say....what a truly spectacular event. Everyone from Computershare had a really wonderful evening and asked me thank you profusely for your hospitality in inviting us to such a terrific event. You really felt the Gatsby ambiance wash over you the minute you entered the building.....very clever....the entertainers were outstanding as was food (hot plates wow!) and the lavish array of cocktails and shots on offer............We will certainly be spreading the Hype in the office and in Bristol!
BRI, Respiratory department
St. Anne’s Primary School
Clear Independent Financial Solutions
Group of friends
Friends Life Centre
Just some of Hypes' Testimonials from 2011:
- “The venue was stunning, the food excellent and the entertainment out of this world. I have to say that it was one of the best events I have attended.”
- “I wish the organisers could have seen my face and heard my shriek as I walked into the forest. It was such a magical moment, I felt like Lucy discovering Narnia. Mr Tumnus, Aslan , the statues and acrobatics were amazing. The whole evening was truly excellent!”
- “A wonderful setting and atmosphere, delicious food and an amazing experience for all of us. Many thanks to everyone involved in putting on such an excellent performance.” “Just a quick email to let you know how much we all enjoyed Sunday night - everything was amazing! I’m looking forward to next year already!”
- “I just wanted to email so say what a great success Saturday night was. Everybody has commented to me how fabulous it was, the food was incredible and the entertainment amazing. We loved the theme, felt very Christmassy!”
- “Everyone had a brilliant time and we are still talking about it today! The entertainment was awesome and the food was exceptional.”
- “We just wanted to say what a fantastic night. The organisation, entertainment and food was absolutely fantastic - will definitely be looking out for next year's!”
- “Just wanted to write and say what a fantastic evening we all had on Friday night - from the moment we walked through the wardrobe till the end of the evening.”
- “I just want to pass on my thanks for a fantastic Xmas Party on Friday. The venue, decor, food, music, band and show were excellent - our whole party were very impressed - all smiles today! Thank You..x :-))”
- “The party lived up to all our expectations - we had a truly amazing time. The setting was fantastic, the entertainment was spot on (especially the band who were awesome), the food was delicious and everyone commented how amazing it was that the food came out hot and tasted delicious. The waiters/waitresses were delightful - we really couldn't have had a better time - I even managed to wear my shoes for the WHOLE evening!”
- “We have received countless e-mails from guests who were bowled over and really impressed with the venue, entertainment, food, décor…everything! Not to mention the clients who have all agreed that it is the best dinner event that we have ever done.”
Please get in touch to arrange your tailored package:
T: 0117 971 0320